Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone try these, I see they are available in 1157 bulbs, wondering if they would work with my F7's tailight.

G

·
They are very bad. You don't get the glow that you do with an incandecent bulb. That matters when you're bangin' down the trail during the day. :hallo8:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I wanted to try them but they are so darn expensive. Aren't they like 25 bucks for one or something. You might have it with the clear lense. They use led lights on most of the semi's and newer traffic lights around here. They seem to be great. I need something different so people can tell its me. Since they're always behind me. hehe. :hallo8: :hallo10:

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
How about a neon target on the back of your helmet? It'll give the competition on lesser machines something to shoot for.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They come in super bright white or red, I did find one that is a right angle 1157 bulb which is what it would take to properly position the led facing rearward. The cost was $48.50. I certainly have spent alot on this sled allready, but not sure if I am going to do the led, I also found a company that makes alumimun cat eye tail lens with led bulbs for a harley, If you want your cat to stand out that would be the ticket.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Sounds like alot of dough just to make the tail light look a little different.......bet they sell like crazy. Are we all nuts or what?!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Originally posted by ZR Sled Head@Oct 16 2002, 03:45 PM
How about a neon target on the back of your helmet? It'll give the competition on lesser machines something to shoot for.
hehe!
We are definitely crazy. I mean, look at us. we spend all year takling about our sleds. :hallo3:

·
Registered
27 Posts
So when are you going to install the turbo, and some 18" DUBS, no im just kidding they look pretty cool

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by rfmckee+Oct 17 2002, 03:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rfmckee @ Oct 17 2002, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ZR Sled Head@Oct 16 2002, 03:45 PM
hehe!
We are definitely crazy. I mean, look at us. we spend all year takling about our sleds. :hallo3:[/b][/quote]
UR DAMN RIGHT we talk about sleds all year and every day!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts