Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a left hand throttle on my 2000 700 Summit and loved it. I have purchased a new one for my 2003 Highmark. If there is anyone interested in them here is the site...
www.kineticinc.net
For making hard left banks and turns they are hard to beat even with a mountain bar... :D

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
how does that work huh? I think i would be brake stupid for awhile... must not be an easy switch... i drove a car in europe and i wanted to take the stick and throw it ou the window... lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
hahahaha

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NAAAA It's easy and does not interfere with the brake lever. the left throttle runs over to the right side and operates the right throttle lever. when using the right throttle it does not move the left side and does not interfere with the brake..works great...look it up at the site i posted

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is what the throttle looks like...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Boondock.

Do you have a picture of the right hand connection to the existing throttle?

Does the left hand just clamp over the regular grip? Does this have a effect on the heater etc?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SkipR@Nov 13 2002, 08:22 AM
Boondock.

Does the left hand just clamp over the regular grip? Does this have a effect on the heater etc?
There is a cable that runs from left side to right side. On the right throttle you remove the pin, install a lever that will move the right throttle and install a new pin. this does not interfere with anything on the right side...Sorry I do not have a picture but can take one and post it tomorrow....The lever goes behind the existing throttle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts