Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has a left over 2002 MXZ 380F RER that he will let go for $3200. My wife currently rides a '97 Polaris Indy Trail... she is a novice rider (this will be her 2nd year). I bought the Trail cheap from my brother-in-law for her to try out -- his kid rode it hard... so I'm thinking of upgrading her sled. When she doesn't ride I take my brother... 200lbs... I'm concerned that the 380 is to small for him. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
No, I did the same thing last year, my wife was a first year rider and even she said it wasn't fast enough, So now I am trying to sell it, I rode it through the trails for a little bit it is ok from 0-to about 45 the it takes i little bit to get to 60 or so, I wish I would have just bought the 500 or 600 right from the start, but oh well, I hope this helps you.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I don't know if the drive is to much for you or not.if you are not affraid of the drive pence recreation has some leftover 02's I was told could be bought right, they are in central In. but the savings might be worth the drive here.this is not my dealer but for the money you will be hard pressed to buy cheaper elsewhere.click the banner at the top of the page for more info.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... think I'll pass on the 380 and look for a 500/600 that's in good shape/couple of years old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts