Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For what it is worth it is snowing in Muskoka tonight. I know it wont last but Bring it on :hallo8: :p

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I heard on the VR weather they said flurries in Haliburton.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a better start then last year . Lets hope it stands for something :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
I hate to be a drag , but it's only october . It's early for snow.It's better to have the ground freeze first and nice and tight.BIGGER downer .Environment Canada is saying El nino this year.But do weather men know.They're usually wrong anyway.Aren't they ? :hallo2:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I also heard that it's going to be a warm winter.Guess its time to get some spare sliders and skags,the picks are going to get a beating :cussing:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
its snowed a few days in a row here,but the ground is still to warm for it :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
does anybody have any pics of the snow??

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by ZR800@Oct 14 2002, 04:45 PM
Environment Canada is saying El nino this year.
;) Environment Canada is saying El nino this year. Well we did not have El nino last year and look at what we had for a winter. But 2 & 3 years ago had El nino and her sister the sl ut El nina or some other dam thing and it was better then last year so I will take El nino this year. The way I look at it It has to be better then last year.... :cussing:

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I take what the weather "experts" say w/ a large grain of salt. They had no idea of what was going to happen when that ice storm hit eastern Ontario/Quebec/northern New England back a few years ago.

Dan, did that storm hit where you live?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts