Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: We have had enough locals in to say that sledding has begun!!!!! These extra inches that we just got have made the difference. Lots more coming, so come on up!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digger

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:rolleyes: We have had enough locals in to say that sledding has begun!!!!! These extra inches that we just got have made the difference. Lots more coming, so come on up!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digger[/b]

Almost forgot; the snow is frozen below this new stuff so it plans on hanging around for quite a while.

Digger

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost forgot; the snow is frozen below this new stuff so it plans on hanging around for quite a while.

Digger[/b]
Looks like a foot to me. Today will be the warmest day and then the highs in the 20s! It would be nice to get some of that freezing rain today to pack this down real nice.

What a nice start!!!

Digger

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Looks like a foot to me. Today will be the warmest day and then the highs in the 20s! It would be nice to get some of that freezing rain today to pack this down real nice.

What a nice start!!!

Digger[/b]
We got heavy snow here last night then it turned into freezing rain
then just plain ole rain! But the ground is white with a crust on top! -Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got heavy snow here last night then it turned into freezing rain
then just plain ole rain! But the ground is white with a crust on top! -Dave[/b]

Ours has packed down to a foot and is nice and wet and heavy. Just perfect for what we want. Except my plow truck is stuck again cuz things are slippery!!! No biggie though; somebody will come by some time today.

Digger :rolleyes:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ours has packed down to a foot and is nice and wet and heavy. Just perfect for what we want. Except my plow truck is stuck again cuz things are slippery!!! No biggie though; somebody will come by some time today.

Digger :rolleyes:[/b]

The groomer went from Manistique to Shingleton and is on it's way back to the Jack Pine. There is an average of 16" of fresh snow!!!

We have had sleds in and everyone says all roads, trails are great riding. Burning a lot of fuel pushing the snow when riding off trail, but having a ball. This snow is great for a season long base on top of the frozen stuff we had before. Working out just like you wrote it for mother nature.

Digger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts