Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 mxz-x 440 and i am about to customize it.......so lets see some pics of your zx chassis.!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have a 2000 mxz-x 440 and i am about to customize it.......so lets see some pics of your zx chassis.!![/b]
Heres mine. 02 Renegade 800.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
heres mine 1999 mxz 600, after this picture i have put on a solid black windshield.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
00 MXZ600SB

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
does anyone know which year had the bombardier spelling on the seat?
My is an 02 800 renegade modded.
The guy who had it before me said he had the sled cover off for a couple days and Ravens torn apart the seat. So he bought another cover.
this is a canadian sled. So not sure if its an 03 seat cover.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
795 Posts
does anyone know which year had the bombardier spelling on the seat?
My is an 02 800 renegade modded.
The guy who had it before me said he had the sled cover off for a couple days and Ravens torn apart the seat. So he bought another cover.
this is a canadian sled. So not sure if its an 03 seat cover.
Any thoughts?[/b]
I just went on the Ski Doo web site & checked out all the ZX chassis sleds from 99-03. Looks like 03 was the year they put Bombardier on the seat & 99-02 was Ski Doo :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just went on the Ski Doo web site & checked out all the ZX chassis sleds from 99-03. Looks like 03 was the year they put Bombardier on the seat & 99-02 was Ski Doo :D[/b]

thanks, was'nt sure if it was the year that had that saying, or that if it was a canadian thing

·
Registered
443 Posts
the eight ball

·
Registered
59 Posts
sick, insane, awesome.!
[/quote]

thanks for the cheers, another pic at the same place. I hope my xp 800 x renegade will live up to my zx chassis. Even though I don't think it would be quiker or faster, I know it will be a blast

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
We don't own this sled anymore..( PermJr does) but we have been told he loves it as much as we did.. :thumbsup:

00 500
[attachment=39518:picture_0092.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts