Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Heres mine in my sig. Not an actual PIC of mine, but is what mine looks like, but with red plastic ski's, red skid, and mirrors.Also a mid height winshield. I hope to have some uploaded soon.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm 15. Hopefully I get the pictures developed soon of my sled with the new stuff I put on so I can post them.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pic of the dog 40below! Oh and of the sled lol
Caleb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey sport rider...............what is the deal with the sticker on your windsheild??????????? on your 500!!!!!! what does Fox have to do with snowmobiles??????? or do u have a dirt bike??!!!! everyone weres those fox stuff and doesnt even know what it is.........it has nothing to do with snowmobiles.......and it isnt Fox shocks..........(not the same logo) well anyways if u want that sticker it is fine with me.......but i was just wondering.........well thats it for me..........

·
Registered
52 Posts
"Fox" with the fox face logo makes motocross clothing. "Fox shocks" makes sled shocks and has the FOX with the tail logo. Two different but related companies. Personally I think the stickers look cool but to each his own.
CMV :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts