Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
700CADILLAC
105 Posts
Here's my 11 yr. old daughter boondocking on her 89 indy 500 classic and my 04 700 edge touring. Also the caddy when she's set up for family trips, we pack the sleigh with food and sleds for the kids and my daughter rides on the sleigh. she has a ton of fun on the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
:undercover: here are my old 91 Indy 500 and 87 Indy 400

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
here is mine, 03 prox race chassis with a full mod 660 dynoed at 148 ponies. it going to be even more insane next year. watch out mike the fusion is going to have nothing on me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
here is mine, 03 prox race chassis with a full mod 660 dynoed at 148 ponies. it going to be even more insane next year. watch out mike the fusion is going to have nothing on me.[/b]
:huh: I see you're lips moving but you're not saying anything :whistling: Watch out for the snowdust.....you need to get past Mark first :blush: you know how fast that ZRT is :eek:hmy: but I'll be waiting :wink:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
the thing is not a top end machine to mike. im going to gear it to bo about 93 next year, that a step up from 82 where its at now. ill get some pics as the summer goes by and youll see. ill going 136 by 2 inhc lugs next year to, this may be intersesting

·
Registered
41 Posts
well umm ya heres my 98 xcf 440... hoping to upgrade by next year.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
the thing is not a top end machine to mike. im going to gear it to bo about 93 next year, that a step up from 82 where its at now. ill get some pics as the summer goes by and youll see. ill going 136 by 2 inhc lugs next year to, this may be intersesting[/b]

gearing mine this summer as well ,if you are going with a 136x2 I`d leave the gearing alone . we`ll get a good comparison though next winter in another drag . I`m still not lining up with Mike unless it is in 4` of fluff .sorry for the hijak M

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gearing mine this summer as well ,if you are going with a 136x2 I`d leave the gearing alone . we`ll get a good comparison though next winter in another drag . I`m still not lining up with Mike unless it is in 4` of fluff .sorry for the hijak M[/b]
:huh: Hijak???? I must have missed it in the snowdust :whistling: LOL

1 - 20 of 85 Posts