Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey steph how r yah  havent seen around what u up to? r gonna go back to bob`s lake if so when? if and when the ladyk comes back would u want to take a ride up to cochrane if so let me know

·
Registered
361 Posts
machz69, I guess you haven't heard, but I had a pto crank bearing let go and it split one of my crank lobes. I figure the bearing was ready to go, but last wednesday I re-installed my new set of Jaws pipes to try and get ahead of you guys in the snow drags. Unfortunately, while going for a short test run (clutching and jetting), the bearing let go and seized the engine. I will be ordering a rebuilt crank with steel cage bearings and will also get it welded, sometime next week, when my taxes come in, he,he . As for a ride to Cochrane at the end of the month to meet and ride with Ladyk and the renegade team, that would probably be something to plan on, weather and sled condition depending. I'll probably be back out to Bob's lake next weekend hopefully, to give all you 800's a run for your money.
See Ya !

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy #### steph sorry to hear that. hope u get her running. what a bummer
 and how did u get the arrows in the pic.......lol. let me when your ready to go and i will go with yah.....267-0360

·
Registered
361 Posts
machz69, how did those arrows get in there ? Ha !, Ha !
Actually, I use the edit feature on my Windows XP, which I also use to downsize my pics. before posting them. Things I've learned with 7 months off work ! As for my crank, $$$t happens. I want to play, I gotta pay.
I'll call you when I'm up and running.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts