Snowmobile World banner

Limskii

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  kennypope 
#1 ·
hey are u still here? come in the chat

#2 ·
Sorry, but I can't type fast enough for that. I will tell you that I went out today, in the field behind the college and am running quite a bit stronger than last weekend. I beat that red mxz 800 almost every run by 1-3 lengths and if gets me on takeof, I come back and get him. Go to go back to my show now, comercial's over.

#4 ·
Ah! another commercial break. It's all about clutching, so I changed my setup from last weekend (diff. prim. spring & diff. pin weight). I also played a little with suspension setup. This setup seems to be better on top end also, as kennypopes' brother had his MXZ 800 (studded), which I was beating in the field, but then went out on the lake (lots of slush & soft snow), and from a dead start I would start to pull on him at about 80', then kept pulling on him to about 12-15 lengths in about 1500' and I was toping out at about 100mph on speedo in the snow and slush. I'm impressed with my old beater long track. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.