Snowmobile World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out everyone , I spent the better part of a cold May 24 long weekned updating my links page . It may very well be North America's largest list of snowmobiling related links (with many more to be added soon). I only know of one other world wide that is suposed to be larger ( although most of it either doesn't work or is out dated ) . I hope everyone finds it usefull.

http://www.sciencehilldrifters.com/links.htm

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
indysks,
 that's dang good now that looks like a one stop page for all the links.  

·
Registered
858 Posts
Wow, that's gonna keep me busy for a while
 It doesn't look like you have a lot of quebec links, I could give you some if you want. After all, it is the birthplace of snowmobiling  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
that is awsome.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure AC forward any links you got to me . I just added all the different States and Provinces on the weekend and haven't had time to find and add all the clubs from those areas yet. Glad you guys find it useful . I got about 400 more to add someday as soon as I get time.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I thought I was the only one here with too much time on their hands

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Thanks for the list.  I know where I will look the next time I'm looking for a link.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
#### Yes, you are the man!!!!!

Those darn search engines suck. You rock!!!!!!!!!!!! It's now a favorite list add on.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Just added to my favourites.

Thanks very much for your hard work.

FishHog

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
performancex : Thanks for the new links , I will add them on my next update. I had removed FAST because thier site has been down for a while and there was no usefull information on it at this time. To update what I posted earlier, I have found 2 other pages of links larger, so I guess that leaves me in fourth place for now with 822 ..lol . The page seems to be a big hit with everone , it has averaged nearly 100 hits / day since I updated it . Glad everyone finds it usefull.
Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts