1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Little help here needed

I am going to look at a 2003 mxz 600 HO

Did they make a 600 HO in 2003 in the zx platform?? This is not a rev. I checked auto trader and seen some 2003 800 mxz HO not the 6.

The sled came from New york and brought here to ontario. The price is right 3000.00 the cab is wrong . He put a 800cc yellow cab on it , cause he said he hated the black and he traded it with his friend.

I will be checking for damage ;).

thank you for any replies

Zoom

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Yes they made them. Ask if the rings have been changed. The 600 HO had some issues with the rings in 03 and 04. Check the carb boots also. They have been a problem on the REVs, dont know about the ZX but wont hurt to check.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the info guy's

I had a look at it and it is a 2003.

The cab was changed to an 800 just to make it yellow (from black). I did not see any damage to the front end, it actually looks very solid. It runs great, good studded track down the center only. Dual carbide runners have one more season left before they will need to be changed. It Has a sticker to say it was imported from the U.S..(says he bought it from a friend was the wife's sled....It did not come from ebay)

Not sure how to tell if it is an 600 H.O. It seems to have regular shocks there is no H.P.G.gas.

I still don't believe the mileage only 2470 miles (hard to believe)other then that the reverse works fine., has a higher windshield on it. the rear reflectors are missing. and the left side heated grip does not work. (i have to check the price on that, and how much trouble to replace.)

He was asking 3600, has lowered his price to 3200 firm. He refused 3000.

Deal or no deal??? that is the question.

Zoom

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
my buddys 03 zx 600 ho has vr shocks on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts