Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
snow monkey,
 you get over in the chit chat area where a good little animal belongs. what do you think this is the george of the jungle forum ? LOL serious stuff here the truck is the best selling truck in america.  

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not to start a pissin' match here but the only reason they can make that claim is because the study treats GMC and Chevrolet as two separate entries. If Ford was still makin' Mercury trucks then they could not make that claim. Either way it is a nice truck!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Sweet ride Machz69. Nice to have a big truck with all the swamp cows wandering around up there. Can't wait to ride up there next year again, only 8-9 months let to go  

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Great looking truck and sled mach!!  My old man has the same truck and loves it accept for the mileage, but its a truck not a Geo. ;)LOL

·
Registered
84 Posts
5.4L???  That's a baby motor!!!  LOL!!!

Here is my bro's truck with our trailer....BTW  Its got a real motor 8.1L of GM power!!!!  Argh Argh!!!  

Just having fun man.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup its a nice truck just a chev or gm cant stand up to what i put them through  ....lol  been there done that....my last chev was a 454 1ton with 6 inc lift and 36 inc swampers it just fell appart. then i went to dodge had way better luck but it was just the gas......lol  if u run swampers u need a solid front end period.  lets ee some more of the sled pullers

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ZREFI @ April 08, 2002, 5:39pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">5.4L???  That's a baby motor!!!  LOL!!!

Here is my bro's truck with our trailer....BTW  Its got a real motor 8.1L of GM power!!!!  Argh Argh!!!  

Just having fun man.[/b][/quote]
Nice truck, but not a fan of the clear tail lights.  Also the Ford is ok, I like the chevy.  At least your hauling the right sled.:D

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
my new truck '02 2500 hummin cummins (stock
).sold my 01 3500 and bought this one.its no 8.1 but this lil 5.9 will show them big boys a thing or two, lol.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well since we are post pics of our Vehicles.  Here is picture of my summer car.:) Plenty more pics on my webpage.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Nice looking vehicles guys!  The ford was especially nice!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts