Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious why a lot of the members of this websites' forums do not list there location?  If someone is from an area I am familiar with{or curious about} I would like to converse with them. If you have not listed your location,please consider it.  Thanks   Roger Binder, Plymouth,Wisconsin  

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm from the western part of Mass it border the Ny and Vt border. Hopefully we will get some snow here this year.

·
Registered
483 Posts
skidoorider, that's a good question, so I will narrow down my location further. I am in Irondequoit, NY...suburb of Rochester. Indian word (sorry, Native American) that means "where land and waters meet". I have the Genesee River about  500' west of me, Lake Ontario less than 2 miles north of me, and Irondequoit Bay a few miles to the east, sitting here waiting for the lake effect machine to fire up.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Water,Water,& more Water!! I know who's house I wantr to fire my mchine up at this winter!

Caleb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
"My name's Bob Seger, and I'm from Ann Arbor Michigan."

·
Registered
959 Posts
maybe they dont know where they are and they are lost  

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Methniks not too many people would be wanting to sled where I live.    

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
skidoorider,
 i think that most when they get signed up overlook that part and just get on here. this is an old topic that has been discussed many times and eventually everybody after awhile puts in their location.
 i thought that one turkey that put in front of my computer as a location was quite funny.  

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Paul you are exactly right. I overlooked it when filling everything out. Didnt know how to do it till reading this. How do you get them neat little characters under your name? I dont want my mug shot there though

·
Registered
959 Posts
to get the avatar (sp?) just go to mty control pannel or for a real pic go to the help fourm and teres a pinned topic on there that will help

·
Registered
120 Posts
the reason I didn't state where I am from is because I am new here and I am not that comfortable yet....
lets just say that I am west of the rockies

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
looks like what the guys that have had an out of body experience came back to tell. looks beautiful.  

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you take your right hand and look at the palm of it put your left pointer finger in the middle of the right and you probly will be in my living room  

1 - 20 of 27 Posts