Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about having members putting in their riding location rather than home location? That way other members would be able to send a PM asking about trail conditions, etc for a certain area.

Some people may be hesitant about telling the world where they live, but I have no problem people PMing me & asking what the trails are like around Apsley.

Just go to Your Control Panel & add it to "Location" on the edit Profile button.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Might be interesting and helpful for some.  Me, I have to drive someplace since it doesn't snow enough to last more than an hour or so where I live.

·
Registered
858 Posts
How's this revrnd

<-----

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect
Class dismissed  

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You never know. Someone may just see the note & contact you. Last winter before our northern blastoff, I would liked to have known anyone up in the Northern Corridor of Ontario. Trail info was sketchy.

Like I said before, if anyone this winter needs info on the Paudash trails, let me know & I'll try my best to help out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
excellent idea, Funny thing though, Last year there was'nt a whole lotta snow in n.h. and m.e. Well I have a camp in pittsburg n.h. and the conditions were great. I told everyone to go on up. they all still went to maine and parts of canada and had an awfull time. They regretted listening to someone. They just listened to the reports on the news. I love riding ma, and canada however the snow was'nt there.    

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I can't believe with a name like yours, no one would listen to ya. LOL  Welcome aboard D.  Just what kind of camp is it that you have?  

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I have had that on mine ever since I seen Idooski's.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I live in snow country, very rarely travel to other areas. there are 700 mi. of trails in this county, & many other areas connected by trails. We had snow from dec. on last year. Some times not that great but still had riding.

·
Registered
94 Posts
We ride right of my brother-in-law garage which right near the main trail. Come the second week of Feb we head up to Old Forge Ny. For five days all we do is ride and have a good time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts