1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
if i remember correctly the kit is $1200 cdn without the track

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The REV's light weight is really,reallty making me lean towards it over the Gade. I just can't decide whether to buy the XPert-X for it or try the extensions first. And 136x1.250, 136 x 1.5 or 144x anything. Desisions,desisions!
Caleb

·
Registered
310 Posts
Glad thats not me tearing that thing apart!!! It would never get put back together..... right anyways. There would be PLENTY of duct tape on it. LOL

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
sled dogg...get the expert-x.....ill have mine in 8 days :p installed in 9..lol :p

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm holding off for a mid season release, that's what my dealer suggested and I was ready to buy. My plan was a 144 expertX with 144x1.75. Rich Tison has also put out a mt rev, I'll try and get some pics this weekend.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Very cool Zog!!! Quite a project!! I couldnt imagin doing that to i sled i never even rode yet SWRules

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. FYI....we've got 5 inches of snow, and it's coming down like gangbusters! Never seen snow this early! Looks like there will be riding this weekend. :hallo1:

·
Registered
226 Posts
74 pics and there still not done, well at least we have snow eh bogie and zog. meet u at mission farms for the launching.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Pantera, add a zero to that kit $12,000. I looked at that stretched REV in person, and that looks like the ultimate machine. Ken's installing the 800HO under the hood, with some additional tweaking. It's time to buy a lottery ticket...

Gootch........Did you get that 440 yet? I'll be back on the 26th, and Zog and I will have to bless it with a few Pilsner. Keep thinking snow. :p

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had nothing to do with it. I just stumbled upon the website.

Wish I owned it, though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Zog, did u have a slight headache this morning. looking at your avatar, u were fine.

Bog, she comes in on Tues. truck driver called us to let us know. Ellsworth 's is also on there. Cant wait now that we have all this awsome powder.

Hey, Bogie, pick me up a couple if u can, if not, dont sweat it.

The snow is yellow already eh.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, a slight skull cramping combined with a stale barley/hops taste in my mouth. Advil, toothpaste and the smell of two-stroke exhaust should fix that up. I'll be by the shop early this afternoon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts