Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to long track a 98 MXZ670 for my son. I was wondering if I should be concerned about adding cooler extentions.
Is this something I should do for a 121" to 136" mod. I`m also wondering if I should put on the rear suspension drop brackets like they sell at Kinetics? The track I'm using is a 136x1.75 and I am not planning on rolling the chain case.
Thanks, Don

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Not sure what you mean by drop brackets Don....As for the heat exchangers dont worry about extending them just as long as your track doesnt rub on the connector hose at the back(thats the only reason you would extend them) I have had long tracks and am currently in the process of long tracking myZR and not worried about the exchangers.  IF YOU ARE PUTTING ON RAIL EXTENTIONS THAN LEAVE THE SUSPENTION ALONE  IT WILL WORK FINE

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
You wont need to extend the coolers but you will have to put a cover over the hose, if you dont the first time you bottom her out there wont be a hose! As for a 1 3/4 track on that sled, you WILL have to put on 8 tooth drivers if you dont want to roll the case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts