Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL here's a funny one . I stopped to check this thing out for maybe a project sled or for someone thats looking (I never pass a sled up thats for sale !). Well the price was high right from the get go for the yr and stuff but I thought I would look it over while the guy was making his way out to it . By the time he made it out to me I had gave it a quick look over and had a bid for him . As he aproached me I told him 800 bucks ! . He told me I bet you would as he chukled, laughing at his reponse I told him to fire it up ! and he said your bid ant worth it and started to turn away. I knew this thing would NOT even fire cause the gas cap was missing and it rained all night.
This clown wanted 2500+ for it !!! and it was TRASHED . It was wrecked, tunnel damage,skid damage, track was shot studs gone to the nuts, cooler damage, windshield damage , idiot lights punch out , flex skis all stressed cracked and it was a dirty mess under the hood . Suprisingly the hood and seat were good !

Well as I was getting ready to leave I told him looks like you will have a yard ortiment for some time at that price Unless he finds someone thats as dum about sleds as he was and left . I think this is the same sled I looked at last year at a differant place down the road for the same price and it didnt have all that damage to it back them ether .

SOME CLOWNS JUST DONT HAVE A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO SLEDS.

Ill watch it for a while and if it's still there I'll stop and offer him 600 for it just to part out.

mutt

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I have an 89 EXT ELTIGR'E Thats in better shape than that. And it's worth maybe $400. It sounds like this clown is trying to get something for nothing. I agree. He's going to have a lawn ornament for a LONG time.

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Sounds like a sled the son and I looked at several years ago, guy had no ownership or ignition key!!! YIPES!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it's not there anymore! , No nobody bought it ?? Seams that that the law was inquiring a matter there and found something during there vist,a little growing operation in the back garage :dazed:, so everything was siezed . I dont think he'll get to much for it now !!

mutt

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
LOL here's a funny one . I stopped to check this thing out for maybe a project sled or for someone thats looking (I never pass a sled up thats for sale !). Well the price was high right from the get go for the yr and stuff but I thought I would look it over while the guy was making his way out to it . By the time he made it out to me I had gave it a quick look over and had a bid for him . As he aproached me I told him 800 bucks ! . He told me I bet you would as he chukled, laughing at his reponse I told him to fire it up ! and he said your bid ant worth it and started to turn away. I knew this thing would NOT even fire cause the gas cap was missing and it rained all night.
This clown wanted 2500+ for it !!! and it was TRASHED . It was wrecked, tunnel damage,skid damage, track was shot studs gone to the nuts, cooler damage, windshield damage , idiot lights punch out , flex skis all stressed cracked and it was a dirty mess under the hood . Suprisingly the hood and seat were good !

Well as I was getting ready to leave I told him looks like you will have a yard ortiment for some time at that price Unless he finds someone thats as dum about sleds as he was and left . I think this is the same sled I looked at last year at a differant place down the road for the same price and it didnt have all that damage to it back them ether .

SOME CLOWNS JUST DONT HAVE A CLUE WHEN IT COMES TO SLEDS.

Ill watch it for a while and if it's still there I'll stop and offer him 600 for it just to part out.

mutt[/b]

My 2001 MXZ800 with almost 9000 miles on her should be worth atleast
$5000.00 then LOL :lmao: You should go back and take some pics 4 a
good laugh...LOL

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Well it's not there anymore! , No nobody bought it ?? Seams that that the law was inquiring a matter there and found something during there vist,a little growing operation in the back garage :dazed:, so everything was siezed . I dont think he'll get to much for it now !!

mutt[/b]
hydro and water bill was high

·
Registered
610 Posts
Snowmutt,

Where was this prize machine at, would like to know who the local potheads are. Just incase the he is close I can keep an eye on them and watch for future trouble. Man I don't know about that price, the 80ish Ski-Doo Citation 4500 out back should be worth $8000 or so and it doesn't have a motor or seat.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Snowmutt,

Where was this prize machine at, would like to know who the local potheads are. Just incase the he is close I can keep an eye on them and watch for future trouble. Man I don't know about that price, the 80ish Ski-Doo Citation 4500 out back should be worth $8000 or so and it doesn't have a motor or seat.[/b]
Hi Homer, Here is the story from abc12.. ( Dort and Maple Rds btw )
http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=...&id=5496686

The last thing this guy should have done was call the police knowing what he had.. Not the brightest crayon in the box. lol

Snow4

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
LOL, good story for a chuckle, just goes to show you what's out there!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thanks Snow4,

What an idiot. "I would like to report my car stolen, from the parking lot of my place of business." Most drug dealers get nervous when a cop drives by let alone call them to your operation to report a stolen vehicle.

D A of the day award!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts