Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a 95 670 ss with a 2 year old boivin suspension for sale but was woundering how this suspension will hold up. is it a good one and what are the bugs weak spots that i should look for? the sled had 12000 klm on it all original motor and clutch according to owner. going to have a look at it this weekend and just wounder what all else i should be checking for??

thanks in advance

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
what does it have? c-7 upgrade? ARM skid? boivin makes many parts, you are very broad in the question.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what does it have? c-7 upgrade? ARM skid? boivin makes many parts, you are very broad in the question.[/b]
called the guy and he said a complete suspension upgrade that gives the c7 a total of 10" of travel from the original 7. complete suspension kit as he worded it.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
the c-7 upgrade is a nice kit. I like it better than a sc-10 for keeping the sled flat in the corners. now the sc-10 with acm is better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a 95 fz that I added the c7 upgrade to and it was a much improved ride and a smaller bill from the back doctor. next problem is to get her to corner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts