Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, anyone willing to help me, I would be greatly appreciated, I have an 1995 skidoo summit 583 that's been sitting in my yard for ages and would love to get rid of it if only I knew the price. Sled start's up every time first pull (changed the plugs/belt/oils done every while) has been lifted up rear end for ages (took hoist out and placed a log). It has been outside for the while but covered in its original cover + a tarp. It does need some tlc but it still cold starts great.

edit: Forgot to mention it has 6,263Km on it (3891 miles)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looking through kijiji for your area 1995 sleds like yours are going for around $2100
So I'd polish and shine it, paint the skis,, put in new plugs and start at $2800 obo and drop the price $100 every week .

I usually do a compression check,just incase the buyer wants one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
dunno man, last year i grabbed a 92 MACH 1 617 2 up with 5km on it, clean mint, new plugs, wires, belt, fresh wax, and I paid 1200 for it. And according to kijiji and the auto trader, it was bang on for price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
summit for sale

sometimes they bite and sometimes they don,t back in 2009 i was selling my 06 polaris classic 700 IQ very low miles (i hated that sledd nice looking and mint but too much vibration ) had to go, even though it was in nada and kelly for 5350 nobody would come close to that and i was asking 5000.00 and they all showed up and walked offering 4000.00 max so i rode it fo another season 2010 and then sold it for 4000.00 good luck .

·
Registered
20 Posts
I sold exact seld w 2400 kms for $1500 last yr, was all i could get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts