Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a heated shield to go with my Arctic Cat helmet this season. Last February my wife and I snowmobiled in Gaylord, MI with temps in the double digits (below zero) and had difficulties with our face shields fogging and icing up.
This year we must have heated shields but like most people, we hate to pay full price. Anyone got a shield for me? I need the electrical hook-up for the sled too.

Thanks

richard

Attachments

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Seers NOT Sears btw has a kit to put on your existing shield

Check it in Denis Kirk,I do nnot think its that expensive something like $30-60

My Lazer helmet a electric shield is $120 yet I bought a whole KBC SnoX/Fullface 3 in one helmet with electric shield for $100 2 yrs ago

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seers NOT Sears btw has a kit to put on your existing shield

Check it in Denis Kirk,I do nnot think its that expensive something like $30-60
My Lazer helmet a electric shield is $120 yet I bought a whole KBC SnoX/Fullface 3 in one helmet with electric shield for $100 2 yrs ago[/b]
Thanks. I have been on eBay with no luck but will check the other places.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I've never had a electric shield, I have the breath evacuation Ski-Doo helmet and it has never fogged up! No matter how cold it has gotten. :whistling: Are you coming to S.W. ride?

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I am looking for a heated shield to go with my Arctic Cat helmet this season. Last February my wife and I snowmobiled in Gaylord, MI with temps in the double digits (below zero) and had difficulties with our face shields fogging and icing up.
This year we must have heated shields but like most people, we hate to pay full price. Anyone got a shield for me? I need the electrical hook-up for the sled too.

Thanks

richard[/b]
Are you lookin for the OEM Part?

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Arctic Cat helmet has that same device but still had issues. When is the SW ride and where? Sorry I was not familiar with it.
Richard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts