Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of years ago, I was riding up by Newberry/Seney area. We came across a Hot Dog stand out in the middle of nowhere. It was run by an older gentleman, where a couple trails intersect. I just wondered if anyone has been there and knew how to find it. I'm heading up to the U.P. this weekend and thought I'd stop by. Thanks, Butch.

BTW, in my opinion, this guy is a genious. There were all kinds of sledders there last time we stopped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dont hold me to this but its somewhere between Newberry and Pine junction,or Grand marias and Newberry was up there a few weeks ago ran accross it,Im thinking its around pine junction.But it was closed.At the time i thought what the hell!a hot dog stand.....lol

·
Registered
103 Posts
Don't hold me to it either, but I think it is just south of Grand Maris as if you were heading to Newberry.  He does awesome business in Jan. and Feb.  He also sells some mean hot chocolate.  We are heading back up in Feb.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Thats a great idea, but I couldn't stand to work at a hotdog stand, when I could be riding.  Maybe I could talk the wife into working it.

FishHog

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
We stopped there last Sunday afternoon and no one was around to sell me a 2 dollar dog, perfect trails and a decent amount of people yet surprisingly the stand was closed. Located on trail between Seney and Grand Marais

·
10,054 Posts
he musta raised his prices,,,,charged us 2 bucks for a dog and a pop.....and man is it ever the best dog on the face of the earth,,,,

check out the pic!!!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts