Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a seat for a 94 formula Z 583.

If you got one, let me know how much, not looking for new, im rather broke and cheap.

Looking for a set of ski's too, let me know what you got.

Im in ontario, Greater Toronto Area, will drive a couple hours, so give an idea on shipping if you arnt in that area.

Thanks

·
Registered
795 Posts
Did you just buy this sled. I looked at a 94 Formula Z just north of Beaverton that needed a seat bad. I drove by Yesterday & noticed the sled was gone. I will have a look in my sled parts & see what I got. I think I have a seat & maybe some skis. :D

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you just buy this sled. I looked at a 94 Formula Z just north of Beaverton that needed a seat bad. I drove by Yesterday & noticed the sled was gone. I will have a look in my sled parts & see what I got. I think I have a seat & maybe some skis. :D[/b]
Yes,

yes I did :D

$400 , good deal, runs good. he he

he had two, I wanted the other one too, he told me someone already offered to buy it from him :=\

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yes,

yes I did :D

$400 , good deal, runs good. he he

he had two, I wanted the other one too, he told me someone already offered to buy it from him :=\[/b]
I was thinking about buying that sled for the engine. I guess I was thinking to long :huh: Looks like a good fixer upper & for 400 bucks, not bad. I would get them clutches cleaned up, they look like they might eat up some belts.
You should check out the Sledarama show in Peterborough. Lots of used parts. I know of some places that sell used parts but I would check out the show 1st. I will have a look this weekend to see if I have a seat. I have a set of skis, they are the same skis that are on your sled but they are in rough shape. I would watch for a set of flex skis, they work good on that sled & you could find a used set at the show. I put a set of them on my Formula & they work great. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for any info & I will see what I can do for you :D

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am still looking for a seat if anyone has one.

Thanks

rotax800 I sent you a PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts