Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the wife a 2002 MXZ500LC , is there any way to do a dealer search or something like that? I would prefer a a low mileage used or year old new one.I see alot of guys from Ontario here thats why I asked here, I want to stay close to home.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Go on the Ski-Doo website and you can do a dealer search from there. They can show you all the dealers within a certain radius of you.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but I don't want to have to phone 30 dealers, that will cost big bucks in phone charges, nevermind take all day.

·
Registered
349 Posts
BellevilleMxz, just go to your local 7/11 or whatever store and pick your self up a  Ci Ci calling card for $5 which includes tax and there are no service charges, that gets yo 70 min anywhere in canada or you can use for anywhere in the world.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No..... thanks for the offer, but I want a 02 500 or maybe a 600 for her. Mine feels too big to her, and I want the SC10-III also.Plus she hates the throttle pull on mine.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Sorry Bellville....misunderstood what you were asking

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I know one of the dealers around here have a web site.  You might want to try something like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts