Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys I was just thinking for how much money im going to soak into my sled to get it ready for racing maybe I should just find a new fresh one, Does anyone one know where I might be able to find a frsh pro x or pro xr or pro x 2 perfeably a 600 with little to no miles on it.. less than 400 miles. and if so what is the price sticker on it and where is it located thanks Cam

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of it but tie rod ends are gonnabe killer for what I need I m Looking at over 1000 in stupid tie rod ends from my local dealer.its insane

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
on my oval racing sled i baught all the rod ends off ebay from the same guy. got them all for 152.50. they are the high strength moly ones. think his name was hotrods.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK thanx dude if you get bored some time would you be able to look it up in your ebay history and let me know Id really appreciate it and thats what I want to go to is the chome moly rod ends and I hate my local deal I buy all my parts there and get no deals once and a while 10% off and is still more then their competitions. hopefully they will throw some cash at me for racing this yr or Ill never buy another sled their.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i found a prox2 i think you may like and its in northwestern minnesota but it has 600 miles on it so i dont know how important that 200 miles are for you. here is the link, i already send the guy a pm asking how much he needs for it so ill tell you when he gets back to me
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...234449&st=0

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
sorry i messed up he is in south dakota, it was another guy selling a prox 600 in minnesota i think, sorry i still am waiting to here back form him on a price though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts