Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in the barrie area in elmvale i am 36 years of age!!ATM i ride the trails alone cause i dont really know anyone to ride with i have a trail pass and i have insurance my sled is legit i run a 2001 mxz 800 i been rideing for years not so much the trails but some trails and lakes looking for a good group to ride with and become friends..BTW i dont drink and ride i value my life as i have a family also enjoy fishing summer or winter,hockey baseball basketball,,,if your in my area and intrested in meeting new riders shoot me a message .......

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh well I will keep on rideing regardless of company on a brighter note I won't have to stop to wait for anyone lol happy trails people..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just made plans to head up north to espanola to ride on my home town trails with couple buddy's should be interesting since I don't have any rideing pals here yet not gonna ride and waste winter only comes once a year and we got three feet of snow braap braap braap can't wait till TGIF bring it happy trails boys and girls

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weekend fun

We ended up rideing 250kms and got some fishing done on lake penage it was a great weekend and weather was perfect conditions was a great time love the out doors

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Fun times! How was the fishing? We don't have the die-hard fishermen out west, there's a few that brave the ice, but not many!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Glad you got some riding in! I always go back 'home' to ride - much better snow and I have a friend that works construction in the summer and just rides all winter!!!

I never understood why people out west don't ride on lakes. I finally asked someone when we took a trip to ID. As soon as he said 'hot springs' it all made sense to me! I ride lakes in the mid-west all the time - don't touch them out west!

dave

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rideing and fishing

Well the fishing this passed weekend wasn't the best but it was still a really really nice day on the ice and the lakes are frosen good 3 feet of ice foot half of powder and a bit of slush in some spots and temp was perfect around -8 I loved it only problem was waiting for my buddy on his xlt all day lol other wise can't wait to ride again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts