Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking to see if you can still find some arround. His dad wants to get a new t-cat to replace his 96

Duane

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't know of any but if he really wants one try looking on Ebay if it helps any they usually have new ones in there

·
Registered
79 Posts
E-mail Livingstons Arctic Cat dealer in Hillsboro NH. If anyone can find one it is them. They are the largest Cat dealer in the world. [email protected] Good luck finding one. By the way he does have a few low milage used ones in great shape.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I saw a nice one on ebay last night. It is listed through a dealership, but can't remember where. The price was good and it was a '01 or '02. Mighty wanna take a look if you haven't already. ;)

·
Registered
485 Posts
You might want to call 1-800-431-cats and ask for Doug .He is very helpful and ship anywhere just tell who sent you................My best cat win.......

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no mark I have not switched over to the dark side yet. I told andy I would put a post on for him for his dad. Leweston power sports can get one a 01 they said 7995 otd. andy thought that was a little pricey for a 01.

see ya
Duane

·
Registered
154 Posts
That is a little high. I paid 7200 OTD. It is a little hard finding them though. The 02 were still going for 8500 when I was looking. Later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
No Mark, this sled is not for me!! I finally got my dad to think about getting a new sled, so duane was helping me do a little research. Besides, I don't think you have enough sled to get around my 97' T-cat, yet alone worry about me getting a new one ha! ha! :hallo3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts