Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody else would like to share their tracks of Ontario let me know. I'm almost ready to update my installable map for 2007 again. More tracks and waypoints are always welcome. email or PM me and I will add what I can.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I was on the railbeds that make a square north of Stirling & east of Havelock yesterday. They're trails in the winter time. Nobody had posted them before.

I'll post my latest Mapsource file. Could you post your latest file w/ all the individual tracks & waypoints?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was on the railbeds that make a square north of Stirling & east of Havelock yesterday. They're trails in the winter time. Nobody had posted them before.

I'll post my latest Mapsource file. Could you post your latest file w/ all the individual tracks & waypoints?[/b]
Revrnd I'm still clean and swapping out segments. It's close to being done. I'll post it soon.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Here's where I've ridden the last 2 weekends. I've also added some motels & gas stations from the area.

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
There is going to be a new loop to the Abitibi Canyon this season.
They are going to extend the existing Island Falls trail all the way to the Fraserdale Dam.

The Red is the stretch of new trail linking the Island Falls trail to the Canyon.
The Yellow trail is the existing "A103"
The Blue trail is the existing Island Falls trail.
The Green trail is the "A" trail from SRF to Cochrane with the existing short cut from the IF trail to the gas station in SRF.
This will give every one a chance to boon dock all the way up to the canyon as it follows a nice wide hydro corridor all the way up.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Fraz, thanks for posting the file. we'll definitely do the loop the next time we're up to the canyon.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I don't think that's a problem as Reved's files have them marked.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts