Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im looking for a either new or used Ski-Doo Rev 440 Race Sled.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
you can go to dootalk.com , sledcity.com or pintoracing.com , enough 440's to give a headache . there is alot of 440's being ridden these days

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
where do u live in ontario?? check out the sled trader. i was on this morning and there's a few cheap 03 440 revs. 1 for $4999 and another one for $4000. extremely cheap even if they do need some work. i might pick the cheaper one up and ride it next year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, thanks for all of the responses. Im looking for a new or lightly used 2003-2005 Skidoo Rev 440. Im am going to check the suggested websites but in the meantime I was just wondering if any of you had any reviews for this sled? If anyone had ridden one of the Rev 440's please tell me wether or not you liked the expierence on the sled? Thanks alot.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
loved my 03 440, awesome sled all around. next year moving upto an 04. my buddy has one and it flies. 04 had a few changes to make it more durable as well as different track, clutches, and heads. holeshot button (pipe pre-heat button) was also added. 05 had a few more changes as well as new rear suspension. TONS of cheap ones out there, just keep your eyes open.

by the way, change your font so we can read what you're typing. the colors kinda screw it up and make it hard to read. :bash:

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've got one..if the offer on price is right!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts