Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i need a speedometer for my 80 citation ss. Any ideas on where to buy one? Ive searched kimpex, DK, and mfgsupply but found nothing.

Also im looking for a single ball bearing for the secondary clutch, not the hole bearing thing, just the single ball. If you look at the pic you can see the missing bearing.

One last thing, if anyone has parts that they want to get rid of for citations id be willing to take them off your hands, the only catch is you need to pay shipping :wink:

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
you need to replace the whole bearing to do the job right. I can send you several phone numbers for sled junk yards but it will take a couple days for me to find them. idooski knows of some in or close to you as well. that is the best bet to find that speedo .I may have one off an 86 formula if you have no luck getting what you want. dootalk? :confused: whats that :p

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, im just going to get a new bearing assembly, only like $5 off of DK, as fo the speedo, i think ill hit the junk yards, becuase im not going on ebay

·
Registered
281 Posts
Do you think the speedometer off a blizzard might work?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, but id like to keep it original, or what the sled was supposed to have on it.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
yeah, but id like to keep it original, or what the sled was supposed to have on it.[/b]
I forgot we do have a 77 444 that would probably be the same as well.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I could hook you up with a guy that would almost definatley have one, but you have to bring the old part in to match them up. And he's about 2 hrs from Sault. Michigan here in Ontario. Depending on where you are, if you're willing to drive, I could PM you his number and you could call him and set up a time to head down to his place.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, i dont want to drive that far, thats about 5 hours, possibly more.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no, DK has them, ill just order a new one from them, hopefully today

1 - 11 of 11 Posts