Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a 1999 700SX for my son.  I am trying to find one in mint condition, and am willing to pay a very fair price for it.

If you have one, or maybe you have a friend that has a really nice one, please let me know.  I would also be interested in one at a dealer if anyone happens to see one.

Thanks,

Ron S.
[email protected]

·
1,327 Posts
Hey Ron,

I'm not sure where you are from but there is an extremely nice 2000 SRX 700 in the classified section.

The thread name reads: 2000 srx best offer

The machine is in Awesome condition, I know, I almost bought it.  I just happened to come across another deal I couldn't turn down.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Put your location in.

Now that Vipers have a season being out they are going for a very fair price used and even new left overs. I saw a new viper er go for 5,500 us last feb as the dealer just wanted it gone. You'll pay about 1000 to 2k more for a viper but you'll be getting such a better machine for your son. One he can never outgrow really. It's great stock and later on some pipes,clutching,reeds and she'll scream.
Caleb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
My buddy has one, low miles, well taken care of.  How much are you willing to pay, I'll ask him.  Last year he didn't ride much and have a feeling he might get out completely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts