Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any ideas or links as to where i can get some info on lengthing my trac on a z370 from the stock 121" to 136" or similar length?

My daughter rides the 370 and finds that it is too rough... to much backlash in the suspension and it would also be nice to have the extra length for deeper snow.

please email me with any idea's, etc.  

[email protected]

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am looking to do the same thing to my 01 ZR 600.  I know that Cat has the kit in their "CATalog", but from what I have found out on other forums, it is cheaper to buy the parts (rail extensions or new rails, tunnel extension, track, etc) separately.  I am still trying to track down the info for mine.  Also, I believe if you search this site for a topic " 121" to 136" conversion" you will see a thread related to this topic.

Good luck.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Or here's another option... I have a complete 136" suspension & track out of a 99 T-Cat for sale.  Both have 100 miles, shocks in suspension are rebuilt. No rails to extend or replace.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bogie,

I sent you a message about the 136" suspension.  Are you still trying to sell it???  I'm interested, let me know.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I am sure that 136" track would be nice, but you have to consider that a 370 is not a very strong engine. I am pretty sure when the 370 touring was out that the clutch was different. IF you change to 136" track you would be better off changing the clutch to a lower torque. the track will put some strain on the clutch and the engine if not configured properly. You might want to also consider a 570 mountain cat. depending on how old your daughter is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts