Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
frigg i would love to get out and do some mountian or powder riding like they do in the rockies. To bad i am in New Brunswick, so all we can do is trial ride. What i would like to have is some of those sweet videos u see, of guys way up in the mountians in the powder. u guys know where i could pick up or order some of these. thanx

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Thunderstruck is killer, the best mountain video i've seen with some crazy water action towards the end and some wild river running after the credits.
caleb

·
Registered
269 Posts
After having ridden the mountains for so many years, I can't even imagine having to ride groomed trails. The pure freedom of mountain free riding is what makes it so appealing. Pick a point, visually or on map, take off and go there. You never know what terrain will be encountered, what obstacles or how the weather will change. But laying those first tracks on virgin snow, man its like floating in the clouds, open the throttle wide and cruise.

RIDE SAFE

Attachments

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here is another recent picture (last weekend), the first shows a very unsafe act (2 sleds on the hill), that hill came down 10 minutes after the sleds left. Free riding is exactly what we were doing in this picture, 11 sleds just cutting cross country.

RIDE SAFE

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts