Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 2003 F7 Patriot Sno Pro with 596 miles on it.

This thing is so close to new and mint, It's CRAZY!!!!! w00t

Notice the 2004 trail permit as it was the last time it was rode

Next winter is going to be a blast, I can't wait to ride it!!!!

Wish there was snow now!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Nice Mike....I love finding deals like those. Did you sell the red one on ebay?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Mike....I love finding deals like those. Did you sell the red one on ebay?[/b]

Me TOOOOOO

I still have the ZR!!!

You interested????

·
Registered
644 Posts
Tell you what, I'll do you a favor and won't charge a nickel. You take that thing down to your local freight company and have it delivered to Northern Air Cargo in Anchorage and have it shipped to me freight pre-paid. I'll buy the gas and roll a few miles on it this spring so it has a nice round four digit number instead of a pathetic three digit one. Then, next winter I'll work my way back down to you with it as the snow flies. By the time I get it back to you, break-in should be nearly complete and you can actually start riding it seriously. What more could you ask? It's just a simple favor.

·
10,054 Posts
nice ride Mike,,,, Wish I came across deals like you do,,,, I must be looking in the wrong places. I will be getting with you fairly soon, getting time to open mine up and see whats in there,,, LOL

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice ride Mike,,,, Wish I came across deals like you do,,,, I must be looking in the wrong places. I will be getting with you fairly soon, getting time to open mine up and see whats in there,,, LOL[/b]
Thanks Brian,
Let me know on the tear down

Try Ebay, there is a lot of deals this time of year, that's were I picked this one up,
Just so happen that the guy lived 10 miles north of me :D

I was going to buy it to resell, but after looked at it and picked it up, I am just going to add it to the collection.

The guy I got it from said the 2003 limited Firecats are the rarest of all the limited's,they made 250 combined color "Sabercats", "Patriots", they made 44 black ones, 44 green ones, 44 red ones and 50 Canadian editions.

Here is the "skinny" on my ZR if anyone is interested

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...=0#entry2594686

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
That was one of my favorite paint schemes that Cat had. definetly looks clean enough to be a 2007. good buy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts