Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corey, before we updated, I could be in the middle of typing a response, use the BACK arrow on my navigator to view the original post, come back to finish my response, and it would still be there. Now, if I do that, everything I type is gone when I go back to finish it. Another example is if I'm typing a post, then have to access something for work on the internet, then use the BACK arrow to come back to finish my response, all my text is gone. I know, I shouldn't let work interfere w/my hobbies, but sometimes I can't help it. :hallo2: Can this be fixed?

Jim

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
The great thing about the update is that you don't have to go back to the old post, then come back to the new one.

This was done away with since the previous posts are all listed on the reply page at the BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

Can you see them? :D

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK Corey, call me stupid :withstupid: I guess I never scroll down more than I have to. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Further, Jim, you should just open another browser window to do your work, and always keep SW in a separate window. I use Netscape for SW and IE for everything else. You can, of course, use two windows with any one browser, tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts