·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i love them too but i think that it takes longer loading time  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Paul would you stop complaining already
, You are going to have to break down and get high speed access.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could get high speed.Paul you can get it and you dont have it??Are you crazy?Id have it in a heart beat if I could get it

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 so wheeler,j. was reading about high speed access yesterday for the first time and now he's an expert.  
   i have some sort of highspeed but i don't know maybe the computer needs some sort of defragging. the reason why i put jwheeler's name like that is because is the way it is spelled on the post office wall with his picture. looks like he is a hockey referee in the picture with the balck & white stripes.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Actually paul i am a A+ Certified Computer Technician and have been a network administrator for a local Company for two years now.  If you have some sort of high speed as u say it must be ADSL if you dont have Cable, which should run pretty good. My picture is up there in ontario now?? Darn it!!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Ok paul you are messing me up now, what did you say in your previous post?? LOL

·
Registered
416 Posts
sorry paul, couldn't resist

·
Registered
858 Posts
Hmmm, I don't think the users on this forum are mature enough to have access to smilies
 and what the #### is this  

·
Registered
858 Posts
Lol  
  I'll have that song in the head each time I'll see that now  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I know Im definately not responsible enough to have all these smilies at my disposal.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts