Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to put a lower windshield my 00 MXZ. It has the mid on it now. Whats the lowest that is made? I have only been able to find ones that are like an inch lower, which doesn't seem like alot lower. I find the windshield looks way to big during tight trail riding, I like the "look" of the one on the wifes 99MXZ440 much better.Anyone try cutting a stock one??

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the comments. average was 11.8s at 122. The weekend it got wrecked I'm sure would have went 11.4s, had a new custom cal. in the brain, and it was running STRONG. Just got to find another car to put it all back in, I got it back from the ins. company.

·
Registered
677 Posts
BellevilleMXZ,

In the Ski-Doo 2003 parts and accessories guide they sell a low winshield(12 inches the mid is 14 inches). I bought a cobra from Royal distributing that is 12.5 . I think it looks better then the OEM and was $25 cheaper.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! How does it differ from the OE one?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally posted by BellevilleMXZ@Oct 10 2002, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the comments. average was 11.8s at 122. The weekend it got wrecked I'm sure would have went 11.4s, had a new custom cal. in the brain, and it was running STRONG. Just got to find another car to put it all back in, I got it back from the ins. company.
Wow, 11s that's great. Hell my Z is still in the low 13s. But I hope to be in the 12s next summer after a new cam and some sticky tires. :)

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Here is a pic of the factory Low winshield. It is just taller than the handlebars on my Adrenaline (2001). THey also sell in Black, tinited. I think Sport ech is very simillar.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey 800MXZ how much were the tunnel inforcement pieces you got, i am looking for some for mine? how do u like them? worth it? Sled looks good too! thanks-fridgee :D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I got the tunnel re-enforcement brackets right from Doo. They had in the accesories catalog lasy year. If I remembe right, they are like $20-$30 US.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts