Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
It is a great suspension from a comfort aspect,but know that you will lose a couple mph. on your top end.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have the suspension in my '96 ZRT800 along with the BLT front end and it rides and handles like a dream.  I bought it this way and added an 1 1/4" track with 96 woody's 1 3/8" studs, front heat exchanger protector and anti-racket drivers.  The drivers are required as the suspension gets the track tight under hard riding conditions and will eat chains so you need to run the track real loose.  It also gives you your top end back.  If I were you, I would go with the Bovin Expert X suspension.  It is the same price, easier to install and you won't need the anti-rachet drivers.  It looks way cool and is the suspension Camoplast uses to test tracks because it has the least drag of any suspension.  It looses no top end and you will have a better hole shot with as good or better ride than the M-10.  If you have the AWSV ZRT your front should be OK, if not look at the BLT.  It widens your ski stance to 44 inches and the Works shocks are a big improvement over the Fox.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts