Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thinkin of next year, and my back is telling me to get a better suspension under the old Mach. Has anyone experienced an M10 or other after market suspensions in a CK3 chassis?  Are there ways to improve weight transfer? I'm even thinkin Tunnel extension, 136" M10 with a 1.25" track.  Kind of a triple Renegade, if you will.  Thoughts? feedback?
Anyone?.....Anyone?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I installed the m-10 with Ohlin shocks in my 1994 Mach Z and just love it...I also installed the BLT front suspension it works great...Now the negatives...the m-10 does bend the track alot more than the standard ski-doo suspension and what I noticed is that it does affect the top end a little so I called Bill Cudney and installed his clutch set-up and it works great...the sled handles like its on rails...I let my friends drive the sled and they can't believe how nice it rides...no more sore back!  I wish I would have done it years ago...This suspension is not designed for drag racing, I don't drag race, so it works for me just fine...Al.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
idooski has a mach 1 with an m-10

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
My step-dad has a '94Z with an m-10, with the extension kit to make it 136" and that A.C.E. electronic power-adjusting thing that you can get.  The sled ride unbelievably.  I haven't yet ridden anything smoother.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts