Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a M10 on my 1998 Formula III 700 and love it. Where are replacement parts such as the slide blocks and hyfax available?
Thanks,
Jemms

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
the blocks are available but spendy . I mill my own . also contact me when you need to replace the upper idler wheel bearing . I have a mod so you can use a standard 6205 instead of the special that they put in :D 5 dolla compared to 25 dolla each but to answer your Q call fast direct for parts and speak with Bridgett . she is on the ball there

teamfast.com
218 -744-2101 parts
218-744-2107 service

hope this helps you out . Mark

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Memory may have faded a little since, but I was thinking I ended up with a SkiDoo profile on my TeamFast M-10.

Agreed on the blocks. They seem pretty expensive for what they are. I always dealt direct with Team on those.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Memory may have faded a little since, but I was thinking I ended up with a SkiDoo profile on my TeamFast M-10.

Agreed on the blocks. They seem pretty expensive for what they are. I always dealt direct with Team on those.[/b]

yup, i believe the sliders are the same as bombardier sliders.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the blocks are available but spendy . I mill my own . also contact me when you need to replace the upper idler wheel bearing . I have a mod so you can use a standard 6205 instead of the special that they put in :D 5 dolla compared to 25 dolla each but to answer your Q call fast direct for parts and speak with Bridgett . she is on the ball there

teamfast.com
218 -744-2101 parts
218-744-2107 service

hope this helps you out . Mark[/b]
Do you make any extra blocks for sale? If so how much.
Thanks,
Jemms

1 - 7 of 7 Posts