Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putting the fast M10 w/ ohlins on my mxz, its got remote resovoirs and clickers on the front and rear track, and im wondering how it will perform, im an agressive rider on the trails, and i also like to hit the big jumps here and there, with my SC10-II, it bottomed out every #### time, how will the M10 perform with big jumps, will it bottom out on the stiffest setting??

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
sledcrazy....the beauty of the m-10 is it can be set for any condition,i installed the jack on my m-10,each crank equals 3 pounds of additional force it can handle,i set mine up to very slightly bottom that way you get the most travel,and also when it does bottom its actually hitting the inner spring thats rated at 1000 pounds,not like a stock suspension,when it bottoms it hurts.the ohlins are simply the best way to go,last year i had fox and had to constantly get them rebuilt,and they start to fade after 100 miles of riding during the day.you will not regret your purchase

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Panteraone,
What are all of those sleds? Is that a v-max4 covered? They look great.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Panteraone: You're going to have to get some wallpaper up on those walls. Some Sled posters & Sunshine Girls from down here incivilization  

·
Registered
756 Posts
In this M10 I installed the optional M-Valve which I feel is very important for fast riding in sweeping woops. Its a very nice addition to the Ohlins. I love what this skid did to this chassis, it handles like a slot car. I believe the reason for this is that the track hardly leaves the ground loosing traction. The only thing an M10 will not do is drag race. But it excells in all other catagories.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
sleddogg.....threesleds are polaris 500's,ones a bravo and the other is a vmax500.
revrnd.....lol,yes needs more wallpaper,its my friends garage(go4it)i am building one this summer,and i will be looking for some good wallpaper..
mxz900.i thought about the m-valve,but couldnt get any response from someone who had one,are you going to put an m-10 on your rx1?and i agree with everything you said in your post...

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
MXZ900: 2 comments on your garage, I like your choice in NASCAR drivers. I've been a Terry fan since back in the Piedmont days. Even had the Monte painted blue, white, with the red stripe. Now it's just '90 Bright Bahama Blue Metallic (was used on Cavaliers & Camaros)

However, if you're going to drink a Molson product, you've got to make it Canadian
It seems whenever Molson's has a giveaway up here, the case either has 12 Ex with another brand or a whole 24 of EX

Maybe we'll have to start a topic on the chit chat forum: Our Raceshop Photos

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm going to try to make the stock skid in the RX1 work first. But very likely it recieve an M10 or I might try an Bovin Xpert X as I hear they are very close to an M10 but they transfer & drag better. This is the motor I built for the MXZ.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
how does your motor run?did you set it up to still run at 7800-8000rpm?and has it been reliable?

·
Registered
756 Posts
After all the fixes that I had to devise the motor runs great. Decent power, I rev the motor to 8300 RPM. I removed the flatslides as there are not enough tuning components avail. for them, & installed 44mm round slides.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts