Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally done the mach for this year, ill do more to it after this season. Last summer i stripped it and cleaned it up and painted it. I had a leather seat cover made for it and basically just replaced rusted out hardware and the seat pan.

The Before pics.
[attachment=40042:p1260019.JPG]

[attachment=40043:p1260017.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
not to shaby

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea as far as engine work i painted the exhaust, am in the process of cleaning the carbs, replaced all the fuel lines, and am in the process of cleaning the secondary clutch. This was a "im bored and need to find something to do" project. I wish i had pics of the old seat and hood, as the hood was red and the seat was junk. I was just going to run it on the lakes as is but decided ill spend the money on a few paint cans.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
nice stuff

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the suspension seemed fine, i greased up the fittings. The track had some dry rot and a small rip but ill run it this season because im poor. I cant work as much as i could before i started going to college.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
i know how that goes, i personally have spent only $100, my parents have spent the other $500 LOL Hopefully be getting a job within the next month, ill be repaying them for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts