Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna buy a new track for the Mach. I just wanted to see what other people think.

Im looking at a camoplast preditor 1 inch or 1.25 staggered paddle. I dont care if i lose a little top speed, but i dont want to lose a lot. What im looking for is a lot better hook up then what i got now on trail snow groomed condtions. With the stock track the mach will spin as long as you want. its a joke. And braking is also a joke. Im just looking for a bit more control.

If theres anything about the two tracks that you guys know good or bad please let me know, or if there is a better track out there for the Mach let me know as well.

I just want to know what i can expect.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
machzzzz1 get the camoplast pred....9818 track...1.25,you will not be dissapointed by the performance :D

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok thanks. I made my choice. LOL. :D

I just ordered it after reading that. Should be here in a day or two.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
let me guess 1.25 pred... :D ..you will be smiling ear to ear when you crack the throttle :p

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup. 1.25 prediter.

The stock track is a joke. Im gonna save it for a smaller cc sled. I cant get any traction out of it at all.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
ya the stocker is more for a 500cc...not a 800cc --3x3

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey MachZZZZ1,
Before you go getting all spanky happy about slipping a 1.25" track in a CK3 chassis, I am just about positive it can't be done stock, because of the track hitting the bulkhead, I think you need smaller tooth drive sprockets then it will work. I have personally seen a studded .88" stock track shred the bulkhead from loose tracks. Maybe I am mistaken, but I would ask around this forum first. Good luck,
Rich K.

·
Registered
708 Posts
The prediter track is a great upgrade for the money. IMO the best bang for the buck!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i know a couple guys who put a 1.25 on a ck3 and no clearance problems at all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts