1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When we get are trail pass they give you a
suscrition to a magazine its french its call,
motoneige quebec and its in article
they say rev will come in 600ho and 800.
700mxzAND 500mxz will come in the same model as 2002  not in rev

·
Registered
692 Posts
i called SKI DOO and they will say nothing about the mach z till summer time!!
they are putting the 600ho and 800 twin into the rev!!
if it was the tripple it would be all over every the mags!!
wait to summer

·
Registered
530 Posts
I posted yesterday telling you guys what the dealer in Burlington told me, Guess it didn't work? The dealer told me no triple next year, I am hoping he just said that so he can sell the NEW 2001 MachZ he has in the showroom.  

·
Registered
692 Posts
hey chubby keep it in your shorts.   who is your dealer? call anyone, no one knows?? ya he would say that no one wants a ck3 tripple if there is a chance of something new next year!!!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
All the respect to the dealers.  BUT there normally the last to know.  

My dealer is the oldest bombardier dealer in canada.  By far one of the best.  It is owned by 2 guys.  

You know how they find out whats coming.  They look on the internet and go to forms like this.  To them it may sound logical not to have a triple because maybe it doesnt sell good.  But the Mach is a good seller here.  And one in the zx will be better.  

The dealers mostly find out after us.  The magazines are always the first to find out and one that is based in qubec like motoneige quebec will probably find out before anyone because valcort is just a jump in the car away.  

So your wasting your time asking the dealer whats comming because they dont have a clue.  I remember I found out about the REV about 1 week before my dealer and when i went there they showed me a print out of a web sight.  Not bombardier stuff.

Bombardier doesnt want them to find out because they want the dealers to sell what they got and not tell everyone to wait because somthing better is comming.  

THE MACH Z IS COMING.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I m going to try to translate word for word.
In the article they talk about the rev and  mxz
at the end they say.
(For the ones  wunder if we are going  see mackz in 2003?...
YES! whit new precision ski and sc-10  111 suspention.)
There must be other quebecer whit this magasine.
Its page 11 bottom of page.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts