Registered
1,012 Posts
Congrats fellow Ski-Dooer!  
  Hope I am on the right track for that!
  I average about 3 per day I think.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I hit it in the General Snowmobiling forum under Gas Valves last night.  

I dont know how I got to 1000 thats a lot of posts.  They should have a (How many Hours timer on this site.)  

Paul what happend to you.  You were just coasting posting about 1 a day and then all of a sudden your at 1200 and climbing.  (Did you get a new computer or somthing?)

Lady K.  I saw the Flames pretty cool huh.  LOL

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Way to go! (just working along my own road to 1000...
)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Good job with the posting,I hope that someday I can be part of your super group of cybersleders,only got close to 700 to go.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
And I thougt that I was doing pretty good working my way up to 100 posts.  Maybe tonite  

Congrats Machzzzz1

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey ZRT considering the length of time that we have been members you in Jan and I in Dec I would say that you are not doing to bad at 434 posts.

I do think it has become a race,If Zrt had not gone riding I think he would be pushing 800 by now.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i thought machzzzz1 and i posted alot but some of the people on this board with 3-500 posts go to other forums maybe 4 or 5 other boards. if that's the case then i am way behind i just post here assuming they have relatively the same amount on the other boards as here.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Apparently I am posting on another board but I have no clue what I am posting. I have no time to post on another board, I am always here. This is home sweet home to me.  

1 - 20 of 23 Posts