Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my dealer's open house today and saw a sled that even Machzzzz1 would approve of. It was a 1500cc triple in a ZX chassis. 300 HP, no joke! You can even ask mxz7 he was there too. Finally got too meet that horsecollar, he's a real cool guy!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
steimy,
i'd say the story sounds dubious, and one thing for sure is not convincing. i think that i should ask for the rest of the gang to comment on where the story went wrong. LOL :doh: :cussing:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Would it be the "machzzzz approving of something" part?

LOL

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I'd wanna see a pic of that engine. That things gotta be HUGE!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Darnit,I wish I had my digicam with me. That thing was all engine.Maybe it will be there for a few more days and I can get pic of it. zzzz1 would have approved.

It was great meeting horsecollar Stiemy and Nick and the rest. We are sure to hook up this year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That thing was all engine, You should have seen all the fabricating done to get that thing in there!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Paul,

Did the story go wrong where Steimy said mxz7 was a "real cool guy"?

sorry mxz7, this does not reflect my opinion :D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Originally posted by slarson@Oct 6 2002, 11:58 AM
Paul,

Did the story go wrong where Steimy said mxz7 was a "real cool guy"?

sorry mxz7, this does not reflect my opinion :D
??? Hey now :p

We also saw a Banchee w/ a R-1 motor in it. That was quite the contraption. :sleepy:

·
Registered
756 Posts
dream sled? It must have a 1500cc 4 stroke in it then. :D

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
PLEASE GET ME A PICTURE.

MXZ900- Please keep your briggs and stratton comments away from 2 stroke topics like this. Like they said its my dream sled, Not yours and mine burns oil.:D

I approve..

·
Registered
756 Posts
briggs & strattons burn oil too

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Well that really doesnt bother me because I only cut with Lawnboy 2 stroke power.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mxz7, do you remember the name of the company that put that monster together? I know the guy's name was Russ. The initials on the sled were RLC or RCL, I don't know, I can't quite remember. I'll call Rob's and see if that guy has a website and try to get a pic posted up.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:cussing: Sorry boys, this guy doesn't have a website.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts