Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was shocked to see so much snow on the bridge this morning-WOW! I'm trying to tlak the wife into loading the Z570 into the back of the truck and head out tonight. We could be there in 26 hours and enjoy a day of riding.

Enjoy-Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thats an awfull long drive lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was shocked to see so much snow on the bridge this morning-WOW! I'm trying to tlak the wife into loading the Z570 into the back of the truck and head out tonight. We could be there in 26 hours and enjoy a day of riding.

Enjoy-Richard[/b]
Richard, not only will you see a snowcovered bridge, but look whatelse you will see once you get over by Marquette....boys are riding over there as I type. Will be for a couple weeks. Big sucker storm came in just before easter.

So tell you wife she needs to see relatives or something and load that beast up for a ride you will never get to do probably in the rest of you lifetime.....

Attachments

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Richard, not only will you see a snowcovered bridge, but look whatelse you will see once you get over by Marquette....boys are riding over there as I type. Will be for a couple weeks. Big sucker storm came in just before easter.

So tell you wife she needs to see relatives or something and load that beast up for a ride you will never get to do probably in the rest of you lifetime.....[/b]
Holy Snow Plow Batman, does that ever look good!

Richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts