Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as much as I would have liked a new sled for next year, I now have to keep my 02 for a few years. Common sense and priorities in the wrong place have made the decision for me. Getting married and buying a house and paying for it all has kinda put a hold on things right now. As much as I don't want to, its the right thing to do. Plus I am lookin at a new honda four stroke 15hp outboard for my 14 foot lund! Plus I can do some mods to the sled over the summer to make it better!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
snow monkey,
 you have made the right decision because if you always had cats then stay with them, a couple of hickups in a bad snow year seem much worse then if it were a good season.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Good to see ya staying Green monkey....sometimes you have to listen to that common sense, even though it's tough.  Looks like I will probably be putting off the enclosed trailer 'til next year too.  Hate to do it, but it will make other things easier.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, you guys are right. Sometimes things have to be put off for awhile. Not like I will be riding a dinosaur next year unless......... might have to bring out the yammy or my 95 ext  

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I dunno snow monkey,common sense and getting married in the same statement
Just kiddin ya,it's now a family sport for us

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I think once you get all the bugs worked out of that sled and get a better dealer, you will come to love that sled and will shed a tear when the day comes that you can get your new sled.

Good luck and congrats on the marriage and new house!!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Snow Monkey, I'm not up on your sled problems, but had you been dealing with the same dealer that sold you the sled? I'm going to start a new topic, so you may want to put your reply in it.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Good for you Snow Monkey ,hey I called you by your name for once.lol   Sometimes you have to just say the heck with it and look at priorities. Once I get something in my head that I want ,I usually go buy it
 Wife wants a bigger house,I say lets wait another 10 years and it will be paid for.So anotherwards we will be moving in two years.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well its about time you finally got it right! I'm the same though, idea in the head and I got to have it. I hate it sometimes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts