WEDNESDAY.

SNOW WILL DEVELOP EARLY TUESDAY AFTERNOON AND BECOME HEAVY AT
TIMES TUESDAY NIGHT. THE SNOW WILL DIMINISH IN INTENSITY BY
WEDNESDAY EVENING. GUSTY NORTH TO NORTHWEST WINDS WILL DEVELOP
TUESDAY NIGHT AND PERSIST THROUGH WEDNESDAY...RESULTING IN
WIDESPREAD BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WITH NEAR WHITEOUT
CONDITIONS AT TIMES. SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 7 TO 11 INCHES ARE
EXPECTED TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT...WITH AN
ADDITIONAL 4 TO 7 INCHES POSSIBLE ON WEDNESDAY.

A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE
EXPECTED. STRONG WINDS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE. THIS WILL MAKE TRAVEL
VERY HAZARDOUS OR IMPOSSIBLE.

Man what should I doo!!!! :bash:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Lets go, I knew I didn't summerize the sleds for a reason w00t

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
hey you guys may be excited as i am but i got the new 136/2 inch track today and my skis come tomorrow, im starting yearly for next year. i got to build a new heat exchanger system though. who need to summerize, just take it part and put it back together over the summer.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I hope it snows to no end. Right now the Marquette University webcam shows wet ground, no snow.

Richard

·
Registered
63 Posts
If they get the 15 inches they are predicting I'm in for one last trip to Seney.

BCthetwo - If we go, JasonF and I would be leaving from the saginaw area and SHD800 will be meeting us at JasonF's. Right SHD????

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I don't know you guys....Usually I'm the "up one" for these things, however I can't see that being very good at all......First off, the ground is saturated from all the rain, the snow will be so wet and heavy that you will be down to mud in no time. Your sleds are going to be a mess ! w00t

Snow4

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
First off, the ground is saturated from all the rain, the snow will be so wet and heavy that you will be down to mud in no time. Your sleds are going to be a mess ! w00t

Snow4[/b]

so take plenty of pic`s lol . I will be doing an oil change / carb sync and a valve adjustment on my bike . my sled is in bed for the summer w00t

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I don't know you guys....Usually I'm the "up one" for these things, however I can't see that being very good at all......First off, the ground is saturated from all the rain, the snow will be so wet and heavy that you will be down to mud in no time. Your sleds are going to be a mess ! w00t

Snow4[/b]
The two tracks will be awsome, especially where there is grass underneath. We had one of our best powder runs ever the second weekend in April 2003 :thumbsup: . 15" and its on

·
Registered
799 Posts
Relax; I'll tell ya how good it is tomorrow!

Digger

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm having the same issues right now...Vermont is supposed to get pounded with snow starting tomorrow through the weekend....to go or not to go...that is the question.

·
Registered
361 Posts
You have to go you owe it to your sled.[/b]
I just spent 10 minutes on the phone trying to convince my father...no dice! Unfortunately he holds the keys to our vacation house! Claims that all of the streams and fields will be flooded with water, hes probably right, but I still wanted to go! I guess the 5 hour drive discouraged him!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
keep your hopes up guys because nevis, MN got 12 inches of snow today. to bad im not there. it still snowing here but we are only suppose to get 2 to 3 inches it was mostly north of here. everyone have a good last guy. global warming guys arent looking to good today now are they

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Digger you need to post first thing in the AM. You may be seeing us before next season starts. We havent even opened the trailer since we spent the weekend at Idooski's. Would be nice to get one last ride in!!!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Digger you need to post first thing in the AM. You may be seeing us before next season starts. We havent even opened the trailer since we spent the weekend at Idooski's. Would be nice to get one last ride in!!!!![/b]
If this keeps up; you'll be riding!!!

We have 2-3" on the ground with high winds right now. It looks like the lake effect is cranked up too, so we could get a couple of feet.

Digger

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Marquette University webcam shows lots of snow right now. Good luck!

Richard

1 - 20 of 96 Posts