Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a clean sled is a happy sled, than mine must be in heaven. I sure hope I get to ride it before I wipe it down again.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well i thought i was the only one that has about a hundred or so coats of pledge on my sled. I'm so bored i even armouraled my track.Now i don't know what to clean, maybe the wifes car.....oh wait a minute not must be the truck next.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Well, the ole Deere is beyond hope in the cleaning department.  Needs to run first.  
  In anticipation of my upcoming trip (that just WON'T get here soon enough), I've done the following to the Samurai in preperations for my 3600 mile round trip to Yellowstone:  replaced the timing belt, replaced a leaking "O" ring on the back of the head, adjusted valve lash, replaced valve cover gasket, replaced defective junk stereo speakers with a new set of alpines, checked brakes, replaced a broken bolt in the shift tower, dismantled, cleaned out, and reassembled the blower motor in the name of quieting the buzzing from dead leaves, as well as completely cleaned out the junk that was stashed about inside.  All that remains is an oil change and a good wash.  Both to be done the night before I leave.  I want to have "zero" miles on the new oil, and as I live on a dirt road, washing now would be futile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts